Project Read's monthly Tutor Roundtable meetings are an opportunity for volunteers to engage in an open and rewarding discussion with other tutors and Project Read staff. At these informal meetings, you'll be able to share your success stories and offer encouragement to your fellow tutors. You will also pick-up some fresh instructional strategies to enhance your tutoring skills. And of course, we will provide some tasty pizza and drinks to support the conversation.
Here are some upcoming dates for Tutor Roundtables for the first six months of 2012. These meetings are held in the Conference Room of the Project Read office at the Main Library.
* Tuesday, January 3 – 6:00-7:30 PM,
* Saturday, February 4 – 1:00-2:30 PM
* Tuesday, March 6 – 6:00-7:30 PM
* Saturday, April 7 – 1:00-2:30 PM
* Tuesday, May 1 – 6:00-7:30 PM
* Saturday, June 2 – 1:00-2:30 PM