Project Read is Moving on Up.
As you may know, this fall Project Read will be moving to our new location on the 5th floor. We are looking forward to the new instructional opportunities that the new space will allow. The new center will be opening in mid to late October. Here’s some important information that will be helpful during this period of transition:
- In order to facilitate the move, Project Read will be closing our current office as of 5:00 PM on Friday, September 5.
- Between September 6 and the opening of the new learning center, meeting space will be available in study rooms on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors, and at specially designated tables set-up on the 6th floor. These tables will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you and your learner have a set regular schedule and would like to reserve one of the glass study rooms on levels 3, 4, or 5, please contact Susan Fink (415-557-4388) for assistance.
- Beginning on Monday, September 15, the Project Read staff will be temporarily located on the 6th floor of the library. You can reach us through email or by phone.
- Drop-in Math classes will continue to be held on Thursdays from 6:00 to 8:00. We will let you know about the location of these classes.