25th Anniversary Celebration - October 27 !
Join us to Celebrate Project Read's
Monday, October 27
7:00 - 8:30 PM
(Entrance on Larkin Street only - the library will be closed to the public)
- Complimentary food and beverages
- A Tell Your Story Station to capture your memories of Project Read
(video and audio recording)
- Project Read tutor & learner teams to MC the proceedings
- Featured guest speakers
- Volunteer & community service awards
- A complimentary book of learner writings, selected from two decades of submissions to the Project Read newsletter, FREE to all who attend.
- A special musical and theatrical performance based on one of the selections from this book
Call the Project Read office (415-557-4388) to RSVP.
Labels: Public Awareness